Fulcrum is seeking a Language Enabled Open Source Analyst.
Language Enabled Open Source Analyst shall use native level Korean language proficiency and cultural expertise, area knowledge, advanced computer use and web research expertise to provide near real-time tactical Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) from social media information and social media analysis in support of current military operations.
• Translation services in support of counter threat network operations
• Large scale media analysis and in-depth comprehensive research and assessment of specific targets
• Analyze media information and social media including foreign social media sites for target specific information
• Research the presence of key personalities operating within a given Area of Interest
• Identify and track key threat websites
• Use information gleaned from open sources of information to synthesize and organize information recovered to provide the customer, Interagency and other mission partners with high-impact, actionable intelligence.
• Evaluate and assess information value, translate government-selected text, audio and video materials from the media and integrate information with all source analysis and network databases
• Provide written reports, briefings and presentations of findings as required.
• Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
EOE- Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability